(1) These General Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”) of:
KSK Sports OÜ
Ahtri tn 12
phone: +7 964 9176078
CEO: Stanislav Korol
tax ref.: 615421922531
Registration: Russia, Rostov region, 350089
(“Triathlon Cafe”), as a party to the contract, apply to all orders placed in the international Online Shop at https://triathlon.cafe/shop (“Online Shop”). The customer has the option of viewing, printing and saving these T&Cs in a readable format during the order process. The latest version of these T&Cs is also available at https://triathlon.cafe/terms-and-conditions
(2) All agreements between Triathlon Cafe and customers in connection with an order are set out in writing in the purchase contract, the T&Cs and the order confirmation from Triathlon Cafe (cf. section 3 (2) of these T&Cs). By placing an order, the customer agrees to be bound by the T&Cs applicable at the time of the order. Any T&Cs of the customer which contradict these T&Cs are not part of the contract. The text of the contract will be stored electronically by Triathlon Cafe; however, for security reasons, once the order process is complete, this text can no longer be accessed by the customer. Nevertheless, the customer is free to print the web page showing the terms of the contract during the order process by using the print function in the browser. Registered customers with a user account may view, change and save their personal data, such as contact information, within their user account (“Your Account”) and they may view the status of their orders.
(3)The contract language is English. Any Estonian terms that are used in this T&Cs are presented in italics and are only deemed for reference and convenience purposes.
(1) The products displayed by Triathlon Cafe on https://triathlon.cafe/shop are offered for sale exclusively to persons or legal entities with full legal capacity to conduct business. Persons without legal capacity or with limited legal capacity to conduct business may only purchase the goods offered for sale with the involvement and permission of their legal representative.
(2) The illustrations in the Online Shop serve only to present the products and do not constitute a legally binding offer from Triathlon Cafe; all information is subject to change and may contain errors.
(1) The order process begins when the customer places items offered for sale in the Online Shop in the virtual “Shopping Cart” and then proceeds to the virtual “Checkout.” By clicking the “Add to cart” button during the order process, the customer completes the order and signals to Triathlon Cafe a legally binding intent to purchase the items in the Shopping Cart. Information entered by the customer prior to completing the order process may be changed at any time by using the editing functions (“Edit” and “Delete” buttons) incorporated in the order process.
(2) Once received, the customer’s order will be immediately confirmed (“Order Confirmation”). The Order Confirmation does not in itself represent a legally binding acceptance of the order by Triathlon Cafe; rather, it merely informs the customer that the order was properly transmitted to Triathlon Cafe. Nevertheless, an Order Confirmation may be associated with a declaration of contract acceptance (cf. section 3 (3) of these T&Cs).
(3) Orders are not considered accepted nor a contract established until: (i) an express declaration of contract acceptance (“Order Confirmation”) is issued; (ii) the merchandise is shipped and the customer is notified of shipment (“Shipping Confirmation”) or (iii) payment is requested (e.g. by cash in advance, bank transfer). If more than one of conditions (i), (ii) and (iii) above are met, the contract will enter into effect at the time the first condition is met. Triathlon Cafe has five business days upon receipt of an order to accept a contract offer.
(1) In the following Triathlon Cafe informs the customer on the statutory right to withdraw the contract. This information does not include contractually conferred rights beyond those guaranteed under statutory law. Commercial resellers, in particular, do not have a legal right of withdrawal.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 30 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 30 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform usKSK Sports OÜ
of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail).
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us.
KSK Sports OÜAhtri tn 12
The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods for deliveries outside of Estonia.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
End of Right of Withdrawal
(2) Model withdrawal form
Model withdrawal form
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract.)
KSK Sports OÜ
Ahtri tn 12
phone: +7 964 9176078
I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/for the provision of the following service (*),
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper), Date
(*)Delete as appropriate.
(3) Triathlon Cafe makes the following non-binding recommendations for handling the purchased goods during the withdrawal period as well as for returning the purchased goods in the event of withdrawal of contract. These recommendations are only suggestions and do not constitute conditions for exercising the right to withdraw the contract: The customer is asked to return the purchased goods to Triathlon Cafe in a postage-paid package. Triathlon Cafe will automatically send the customer a shipping label by email for this purpose, provided Triathlon Cafe is responsible for the cost of the return.
The customer is asked to avoid damaging or soiling the purchased goods during the withdrawal period and, whenever possible, to return the purchased goods to Triathlon Cafe in its original packaging including all accessories and package contents. If the original packaging is no longer available, appropriate packaging should be used to avoid damage in transit.
(1) All quoted prices include value added (sales) tax and exclude any applicable shipping costs as well as costs associated with the selected method of payment. Goods ordered from the Online Shop are sold at the prices in effect on the order date. Prices are clearly indicated during the order process. The customer will also be informed of any shipping charges as well as any costs resulting from the selected payment method during the order process.
(2) Shipping fees
|Country||Shipping Fee||Estimated delivery time|
|Latvia & Lithuania||7€
For all other countries please get in touch with us.
(3) Triathlon Cafe accepts prepayment by Stripe (credit card) and MakeCommerce (bank links); Triathlon Cafe reserves the right to refuse certain forms of payment.
(1) Any amounts billed by Triathlon Cafe to the customer are generally, and unless otherwise stated in these T&Cs, payable strictly net on the effective date of the contract.
(3) Payments by bank links are subject to the “Maksekeskus Agreement” of Maksekeskus AS, Niine 11, Tallinn 10414, Estonia, Registry code: 12268475
Phone: +372 5887 5115, is available at https://makecommerce.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Maksekeskus-ENG-general-conditions-15.06.2020.pdf. The goods will be shipped upon payment confirmation from MakeCommerce.
(4) Invoices, credit notices and payment reminders, if necessary, will be sent to the customer exclusively by email.
(1) The customer may deduct claims against Triathlon Cafe from amounts due only if said claims: (i) result from the same purchase contract; (ii) are legally enforced; (iii) are recognized by Triathlon Cafe or (iv) are undisputed.
(2) The customer may exercise its right to withhold payment only in the case of a claim resulting from the same purchase contract.
Ordered merchandise will remain the property of Triathlon Cafe until such time as payment is received in full.
(1) Quoted delivery time frames are estimated lead times only. If the item is shipped as a parcel, delivery will take approximately 5 business days from the payment date unless otherwise indicated in the Online Shop.
(2) Triathlon Cafe will ship ordered goods to the address provided by the customer either directly or via a contracted third party.
(3) If any items are out of stock and shipping is delayed as a result, Triathlon Cafe will immediately notify the customer by email. In such cases, Triathlon Cafe has the right to send partial shipments, provided this is reasonable for the customer. Any additional shipping costs resulting from partial shipments will be paid for by Triathlon Cafe. The customer’s rights under statutory law remain unaffected.
(4) If Triathlon Cafe is unable to ship the ordered goods through no fault of its own but because its own supplier has failed to meet its contractual obligations or if the items ordered by the customer are not available for longer than one month due to force majeure, Triathlon Cafe may withdraw from the purchase contract. Triathlon Cafe shall immediately notify the customer of any shipping difficulties. If Triathlon Cafe withdraws from the contract, Triathlon Cafe shall immediately refund any payments already made by the customer. Any additional customer rights under statutory law remain unaffected.
(1) The laws regarding guarantees apply. If the delivered goods are defective, the customer has the legal right to ask the seller to either repair the defect or replace the product. However, Triathlon Cafe may reject the customer’s choice if it involves disproportionate costs for Triathlon Cafe. If Triathlon Cafe fails to either repair or replace the product as selected by the customer or deems the request to be unreasonable, the customer has the right to: (i) reduce the purchase price; (ii) in the case of significant defects, withdraw from the contract and/or (iii) request damages.
(2) If the customer or third party contracted by the customer attempts to correct the defect itself but instead worsens the defect or causes more defects, Triathlon Cafe shall not be liable for the defects.
(3) Any additional warranties offered by Triathlon Cafe do not affect the customer’s legal rights with regard to guarantees.
(4) The contact information for the Triathlon Cafe customer service department is as follows:KSK Sports OÜ
(1) The content of the website at https://triathlon.cafe/shop, including but not limited to text, graphics, photos, still images, animated images, audio recording and software (“Content”) is the (intellectual) property of Triathlon Cafe, its licensees or content providers except where subject to third-party copyrights. Duplication, editing, translation or other modification of the Content, including the use of the Content, particularly on platforms such as www.ebay.com, are not authorized.
(2) Any displayed trademarks and brand names are the (intellectual) property of their corresponding owners.
(1) Triathlon Cafe is liable under the law unless liability is excluded under the following clauses.
(2) Triathlon Cafe shall not be liable for breach of contract due to minor negligence, provided the breach does not result in injury to life, limb or health or does not affect warranties. This does not apply to liability for failure to meet contractual obligations without which fulfillment of the contract would be impossible and compliance with which the customer may reasonably expect.
(3) The terms of this section 12 also apply to breach of contract by vicarious agents of Triathlon Cafe.
(1) All personal data provided by the customer (such as form of address, name, address, email) shall be collected, processed and saved by Triathlon Cafe in strict compliance with the provisions of the Estonian data protection laws.
(2) Triathlon Cafe shall use the information provided by the customer to fulfill and process the customer’s order. The customer’s information will be provided to the shipping company contracted to deliver the goods if necessary. For payment processing purposes, Triathlon Cafe may provide the customer’s payment information to the bank or payment service provider used by Triathlon Cafe. Once the contract is fulfilled and the purchase price is paid in full, the customer’s information will be blocked for later use and completely deleted once the mandatory time frame for keeping the information in accordance with tax and commercial laws has passed.
(1) Estonian law shall apply to the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. If the customer is a resident of another country than Estonia, the laws of the country of residence may also apply in cases subject to mandatory consumer protection regulations.
(2) Should individual clauses of these T&Cs be or become legally invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining clauses.